Monday, August 16, 2010

The Sins of Lord Easterbrook, by Madeline Hunter


I have just recently discovered Madeline Hunter, after experiencing a rather, drawn out, and annoying bout of 'reader's block'

I picked this book up at my local bookstore, thinking it would be an easy read, to help me out of my slump. Let me tell you what I have discovered, about Ms Hunter...

In my opinion, her writing is amazingly clever, devastatingly sexy, and with just the right amount of mystery to keep the pages turning.

In short, I have definatly found myself another favorite author.

Do not make the same mistake I did, however, and start with this book. After starting it I realized it was book four, in a series. (Hate it when that happens), but this book had me so enthralled by its opening paragraph, I simply could not put it down. Causing me, to go against my golden rule of, 'Never read a series out of order'.

Oh well, it was worth it.

Happy Reading.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment