Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pleasant Surprise and a New addictive Series

 
 
This book totally surprised me, to be perfectly honest. I was expecting a lame Twilight (and every other Paranormal bandwagon hopping) copycat...

I have been staying away from this genre for the above reasons, having tried a few others and found they were NOT my thang.. However Clay and Elena had me at hello...

In spite of the heavily laced supernatural element.. This book was so real for me. Dare I say this one came very close to tying for The Twilight spot in my crazy book loving brain, In fact after reading the first 3 or 4 chapters, I ran out to my book store and picked up the rest of the series~ Which I might add was NOT a cheap Venture.. because there is alot of them.

Oh well... such as life for the book addict..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment