Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Discovery of Something Rad

A Discovery of Witches

This book had it all... Witches, Vampires, Daemons, all in keeping paranormal interest alive. Mystery combined with awesome historical elements to intrigue the inner budding historian, while dashed with a perfect amount of love story to appeal to the hopeless romantic, without dominating.
In short... I LOVED This book, sharing a likeness with many of my favorite stories, while maintaining an originality all of its own.
I refuse to say anymore on the basis that everyone should pick it up and get lost within its pages as much as I did and can do so without getting any spoilers from me. 
Simply can not wait for the next installment... Summer 2012 can not come soon enough.
Please Ms Harkness, if you would be so kind as to kick your publishers a** in gear, and get it to us sooner~ it would be much appreciated.
Happy Reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment